Solve the murder mystery!
If you can solve this murder mystery, you stand a chance of winning a Samsung GALAXY Y phone with loads of cool features, to the value of R1399.
Check out the riddle below and enter the competition by clicking on the link that follows.
A man was found murdered one Sunday morning, his wife immediately called the police. Detective Thompson questioned the wife and staff and was given these alibis:
- The wife said she was in bed reading a book.
- The cook claimed she cooking breakfast.
- The gardener claimed he was planting seeds.
- The maid claimed she was getting the mail.
- The butler claimed he polishing the silver. One of them lied and Detective Thompson suspect him/her as the killer. Which one?